The Protest against Quinn’s Educo Easy Way seminar Sunday 16, September 2012 at the Helix on the grounds of Dublin City University. What is remarkable is that Quinn has to come in through the fire Escape when if he is international speaker of renown he should be greeted at the door as a Doctor of Hypnotherapy by the civic and academic notaries. In DCU by the academics from the School of Psychology?
(1) Mike Garde and No Temptation Eve, a young woman doing her first protest.
(2) Mike Garde and No Temptation Eve, a young woman doing her first protest.
(3) Martin Forde in conversation with Fellow Yoga member.
(4) Denis Robinson and No Temptation Eve, a young woman doing her first protest.
(5) John McGhee from Cult Watch and No Temptation Eve, a young woman doing her first protest.
(6) John McGhee from Cult Watch, Denis Robinson and No Temptation Eve, a young woman doing her first protest.
(7) Tony Quinn arriving in a 2007 Land Cruiser before our the Battle of the Back Door.
Quinn arriving and welcomed by Cult Watch
Here is John in mortal combat as he tries to get shots of Quinn coming in through the fire Escape! Quinn is paranoid and thinks there is a conspiracy with people out to get him. He is wrong about the conspiracy but not about people looking for justice after the years of abuse. We have two Youtube videos.
Here you see the security going beyond their job description and trying to obstruct and interfere with a legitimate protest on the ground’s of a university. We had no problem of him renting the Helix, but he does not have the right to stop protests. We also accepted arbitrary boundaries between DCU and the Helix.
You will see how John tries to take a shot of Quinn leaving his vehicle. The Security man pursues him and tries to obstruct his line of vision. At the point he is using the mantra health and safety. John is near a railing with a massive drop. He has the railing in one hand and the camera in the other. The Security man holds a folder to obstruct the shot. He has a job of keeping Quinn safe, not trying to block John’s vision. He puts John at risk by his action. In other words he had a duty to stop anyone approaching Quinn. John as you see is moving away from Quinn to his left, nowhere near him.
Here you will note Quinn has gone in and now John is again moving back to his original position, but again it is nowhere near going towards the Theatre or Quinn who is at this stage inside. Quinn and the entourage enter the building at 8 seconds in.
(8) No Temptation Eve
(9) Pilgrims arriving to meet the Mucky Messiah.
(10) John McGhee from Cult Watch and No Temptation Eve, a young woman doing her first protest.
(11) John McGhee from Cult Watch, Denis Robinson and No Temptation Eve, a young woman doing her first protest.
(12-15) After the fiasco of Quinn having 3 decoy cars to throw us off the track, and from our deep throat in DCU we discovered that Quinn was trying to have the whole Helix closed off and throwing shapes about going to the RDS. Also he does not seem to get it that DCU is a university not North Korea! So the bright bulbs tried to create a diversion so they could get TQ to come out of the right hand side of the Helix. So they first parked a van to give the impression he was coming out through the fire Escape again:
The Security group did not take on the role of trying to secure the Seminar, they actively tried to violate our right to protest by standing in front of us to obscure our message.
When I saw that Quinn was not coming out the back I went onto the road to the right of the theatre to take the following shot of the convoy leaving. The security folks tried to obscure my view, but I was able to get onto some rocks to take the shot of him leaving from a height.
Finally we have some shots of the pilgrims leaving their Educo Guru as high as kites.
Filed under: Tony Quinn